VIVIAN’S DOOR, INC.
February 1, 2022
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to ensure that you have the latest changes, we advise you to visit this page frequently. If Vivian’s Door, Inc. uses your, on file personally identifiable information, in a manner vastly different from that stated when the information was initially collected, then we will promptly notify you by email. Users at that time shall have the option to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This Policy applies to Vivian’s Door, Inc., and it governs any data collection and usage by us. Through the use of www.viviansdoor.org or www.viviansdoor.com, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website.
- Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection.
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you to disclose personally identifiable information to us. However, if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services.
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- You voluntarily provided information that may include your name, address, email address, phone number, fax number, billing and/or credit card information, etc. which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information is automatically collected when visiting our website, including cookies, third-party tracking technologies, and server logs.
- “Cookies” are data files placed on your device or computer and often include a unique anonymous identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, domain names, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the Vivian’s Door Site.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
In addition, Vivian’s Door, Inc. may collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race, and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Vivian’s Door, Inc. may also deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users may frequent to gleam what types of services and products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Please rest assured that this site will only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us through surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. This site uses personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested, and any additional uses expressly provided for on this Policy.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested.
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so.
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research when we have your consent to do so.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
Vivian’s Door, Inc. does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent, or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Vivian’s Door, Inc. may collect and make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.viviansdoor.org or www.viviansdoor.com.
Vivian’s Door, Inc. may also be in contact with you in regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Vivian’s Door, Inc. may feel it necessary, from time to time, to contact you on behalf of our other external business partners with regards to a potential new offer that may be of interest to you. If you consent or show interest in presented offers, then, at that time, specific identifiable information, such as name, email address and/or telephone number, may be shared with the third party.
Vivian’s Door, Inc. may find it beneficial to all our customers to share specific data with our trusted partners to conduct statistical analysis, provide you with email and/or postal mail, deliver support and/or arrange for deliveries to be made. Those third parties shall be strictly prohibited from using your personal information other than to deliver those services you requested. As such, they are required, in accordance with this agreement, to maintain the strictest confidentiality with regards to all your information.
Vivian’s Door, Inc. uses various third-party social media features, including but not limited to Facebook @Viviansdoor, YouTube @Viviansdoor, Instagram @Viviansdoor, Twitter @Viviansdoor, LinkedIn @Viviansdoor, and other interactive programs. These services may collect your IP address and require cookies to work correctly. These services are governed by the providers’ privacy policies and are not within Vivian’s Door, Inc.’s control.
Disclosure of Information
Vivian’s Door, Inc. may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- As necessary to provide services or products you have ordered.
- In the aggregate with other information in such a way that your identity cannot reasonably be determined.
- As required by law or in response to a subpoena or search warrant.
- To outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential.
- As necessary to enforce the Terms of Service.
- As necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Vivian’s Door, Inc.
Vivian’s Door, Inc. greatly respects your privacy. We maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Vivian’s Door, Inc. products and services). We may use our website, newsletters, newspaper, or other public means to post a notice in certain circumstances.
Children under the age of 13
Vivian’s Door, Inc.’s website is not directed to and does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13). In that case, we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parental or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
Links to Other Websites
Notice to European Union Users
Vivian’s Door, Inc. takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g., credit card information), that information is encrypted and securely transmitted to us. To verify, look for the lock icon in the address bar or “HTTPS” at the beginning of the webpage address.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This security prevents any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and transmission of credit card and personal information. VeriSign also secures the website.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can guarantee 100% security. While we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent on the Internet that are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Disconnecting your Vivian’s Door Account from Third Party Websites
You can connect your Vivian’s Door account to third-party accounts. By connecting your Vivian’s Door account to a third-party account, you acknowledge and agree that you are consenting to the continuous release of information about yourself to others (Per your privacy settings on those third-party sites). If you do not want information about you, including personally identifying information, shared in this manner, do not use this feature. You may disconnect your account from a third-party account at any time by visiting the third-party website “Sign in” page, or you may contact us via email or telephone.
Your Choice and Rights
If you do not want your information collected by our Site, please do not submit it to us. If your information has already been submitted, you can review it, update it, or ask that it be removed from our database. Contact us to have your information removed.
External Data Storage Sites
Vivian’s Door may store your data on servers provided by third-party hosting companies we have contracted with.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Vivian’s Door, Inc.
907 Springhill Avenue, # 40534
Mobile, AL 36640